SECOND AVENUE STUDIOS & LOFTS with new construction completed in April 2002 have a unique variety of comfortable apartment homes. The complex contains studio units and one bedroom homes as well as spacious loft homes that provide endless possibilities for private and open space.
Units feature modern efficient appliances in each kitchen, balcony or deck area and secured entrance with intercom. The loft homes have an uncustomary bright and airy feel enhanced by the large sliding glass doors and windows. Each loft home features either a balcony or private deck area.
- Studio, One Bedroom and Loft Homes
- Units range from approximately 500 to 1100 square feet
- Balcony or Private Deck, Some with View
- Fully Carpeted or Wood Flooring
- Full Size Efficient Kitchens
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- On-Site Laundry
- Gated Parking (Limited Spaces)
- Secured Entrance with Intercom
- Pets Allowed with Deposit
- Prices range from $1,250 – $1,850
- Surveillance Cameras On Site
LOCATION: SECOND AVENUE STUDIOS & LOFTS are located between Beech and Cedar on Second Avenue
The STUDIOS & LOFTS are within one block of Cal-Western Law School and within walking distance of many major employers such Sempra Energy, California State Building San Diego and the San Diego City Administration buildings. Transportation is extremely convenient with a San Diego Trolley Stop within four blocks at the Civic Center, Amtrak and the Coaster within 3/4 mile and access to all freeways within blocks. The STUDIOS & LOFTS’ building is within walking distance of much Downtown San Diego has to offer including the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza Mall, Copley’s Symphony Hall, the Civic Center and the eclectic, ever popular Little Italy section.